|On Sale||apr 06, 2013|
|Opening||jun 12, 2013|
|Closing||jun 23, 2013|
2hrs. 55mins. (1 Intermission)
Cameron Mackintosh presents a brand new 25th anniversary production of Boublil & Schönberg’s legendary musical, Les Misérables, with glorious new staging and dazzlingly reimagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo. This new production has been acclaimed by critics, fans and new audiences and is breaking box office records wherever it goes. The New York Times calls this Les Misérables “an unquestionably spectacular production from start to finish.” The London Times hails the new show “a five-star hit, astonishingly powerful.”
Should I see it?
What is Les Misérables like?
Les Misérables is a sweeping masterpiece that has been a record-breaking success worldwide since its London opening in 1985. Les Misérables has been translated into 21 different languages and been performed in front of more than 60 million people in 43 countries ...
- Check Out Lauren Wiley’s French Haute Couture as Cosette in Les Miserables on Tour
- Andrew Varela Shares His Les Miserables ‘Dream Moment’ and Why He Digs ‘Exotic’ Facial Hair
- Beam Her Up, Scotty! Les Miserables Baddie Shawna Hamic Shares Her Tips for Mastering Tour Life
- Squigs Raises the Flag for the National Tour of Les Miserables’ 1,000th Performance
Les Misérables Cast & Creative
- Music and Book Claude-Michel Schonberg
- Book and Lyrics Alain Boublil
- Lyrics Herbert Kretzmer
- Director James Powell and Laurence Connor
- Set Designer Matt Kinley
- Costume Designer Andreane Neofitou
- Lighting Designer Paule Constable
- Sound Designer Mick Potter